The following activities are developed within the project
– Developing and providing training to a group of 25 participants, migrants and refugees, in the Netherlands (ZID Theater) and Spain (Atalya/ TNT)
– Creating a programme for professionals working for cultural organisations and art schools
– Creating two productions (one in the Netherlands and one in Spain) and two artsitic presentations (Serbia and Germany) – which will be presented locally and go on tour to the Netherlands and Spain
– Developing a digital platform that will allow professionals, participants, partners and policy makers across Europe to access the knowledge and methods developed in this project
– Conferences in every partner country for professionals working in the arts
– A follow-up plan for the participants and a plan for the wider expansion of the training
Training for participants
Participants are not only performers, but can also have ambitions as a teacher, director, marketer, manager, technician, musician , filmmaker , photographer etc.
The training aims that the participant:
– becomes acquainted with the arts sector in the Netherlands
– learns skills to better express his / her ambitions
– builds a portfolio
– builds a network in the Netherlands and Europe
After the training, the participants will create a multidisciplinary production. This production is performed in the Netherlands and Spain.
When and where?
The training takes place at ZID Theater in Amsterdam. The exact dates of the training and rehearsals will be discussed with the participants. Trainings will be held one day during the week and one day in the weekend (10.00 – 15.00).
If the measures with regards to corona do not allow this, we will start the training digitally.
Are you interested or do you like to receive more information?
We can imagine that you are interested, but that you want to know more about the project. The best thing to do is to send an email to email@example.com
Further activities of the project include:
– Capacity building, creating a theatre production and international network establishment
– Raising awareness and establishing local networks
– Knowledge development within the cultural sector
– Intercultural awareness and experience
– Further opportunities for employability
– Influence of working attitudes with respect to diversity and inclusion
– Development of training methodologies